Smokin Joes is keeping it simple. Over the last two years, we’ve been working in our own kitchen and most recently with local roasters around the state to develop the Smokin Joes Signature Blend, and we want to share it! We are offering one half pound bags of our blend of whole beans, and ship in time to ensure you the freshest product available at delivery.
Order online, and receive your order anywhere in the continental U.S. within a week.
When you click on the Buy Now button, you will be taken to our PayPal store to complete the transaction. Upon completion of your transaction, you will see a confirmation page.
If you want to know more about the product, please don’t hesitate to write.
1) Store coffee in valve bag packaging in a dark cool location or in an opaque airtight container. Kept well, initial flavor should last approximately 2 weeks after opening. After that, your coffee is still good, but you may notice less gusto in your cup.
2) Only grind what you are ready to use. If you like to pre-grind, only prepare enough for a couple of days. Oxygen decimates flavor more quickly on ground coffee.
3) Start by using 2 tbs of coffee for every 4-6oz of water to achieve full flavor, and adjust from there for strength preference.
4) Use fresh, chemical free water to brew. Trust us, you will taste the difference.
5) Brew times vs. grind are listed on back label since some coffee makers brew faster than others.
6) Cone filters give best filtration and allow flavor to develop better than basket style.
7) Carafe style pots keep coffee from burning. A bitter taste develops if coffee is over heated.